Transfer Service

Transfer Service

Start Service

If you are purchasing, building or renting a new home in the cooperative’s service area, you will need to stop into the office to sign up for a membership.

What we'll need:

  • Your full name

  • Your date of birth

  • Your social security number

  • Your driver's license, or photo I.D.

  • Contact phone numbers

  • Email address (if applicable)

  • All of the above information for an additional contact on your account (if applicable)

A cooperative representative will perform an Online Utility credit check to determine deposit requirements. Deposit amounts are $0-$250, based on your bill paying credit history.  A membership form must be signed in order to guarantee service.  Once your membership is complete, the representative will issue you a packet of cooperative information.

Stop Service

To cancel electric service, please call the office and let us know the details.  You must give 24 business hours notice for a disconnection.  We will also need your forwarding address. Once you have moved out of our service territory any capital credit reimbursements will be mailed to you in the form of a check.